Simple Dugout & Sideline Misting Fans For Teams Of Any Level!
Just fill your misting fans unit with up to 20 gallons of water, roll it to your ballfield or stadium and plug it in.
The strong 50 PSI pump pushes cooled water past the 24” fan through 5 brass misting heads… up to 75 feet!
The unit plugs into any extension cord from a 115 v electrical outlet.
(NOTE: The longer the drop cord, the better-quality drop cord you will want to use.)
A Rolling Outdoor Misting Fan You Buy Once!
Once thought to be a luxury and only seen on NFL sidelines, coaches and managers have finally been put on notice that overheated young ballplayers are not just uncomfortable when exposed to harsh weather for periods of time.
Whether it is climate change or something else, I can only tell you that summers seem to be hotter and longer and today’s player is on the ballfield or sidelines for such long periods of time that even an expensive purchase like this has become important.
The factory warranty is as follows
1 yr. on
2 yr. on
5 yr. on
This is a buy-it-once type of product… It’s a real home team advantage that fits your team bus. Take it on the road with you!
Team Outdoor Misting Fan Information From Our Manufacturer
- Drops temperature 10 degrees – 20 degrees
- 50 PSI pump, 5 brass misting heads, 7+ hrs/tank
- Fits in the back of a school bus, trailer, truck or van
- Powder-coated steel frame. 20 gallon FDA, NSF approved tank
- 24″ fan, 8550 CFM cools up to 75′ away, no water hose needed
- Easy to operate! Requires 115V electrical outlet
- Warranty – Fan: (2) Two Years; Pumps: (1) One Year, Parts: (1) One Year, Frame: (5) Five Years