Our Sports Hydration Station Tanker Serves 8 Players At Once
Sports hydration is now officially an important part of any program. No longer should we want to provide a bucket or a hose and call it a day. There is way too much medical material supporting how we can better serve our student-athletes. I actually cringe when I think how water and water breaks were rationed back in the day (yes, a long time ago).
Sports Hydration Requires An Investment That Can Sting The Budget
The good news is that schools and teams can now be confident that they are doing the right thing by investing in the health of our players. You should look at this as a product that should last for many years if handled reasonably well. Common sense care and cleaning (plus adding the inexpensive & included water sanitizing tablets) should do in most cases.
It’s Great As A Football Hydration Station With Plenty Of Shoulder-Pad Room!
Here’s a mobile tanker team solution sports hydration station that’s equipped with a huge 35-gallon tank!
Plenty of capacity for team sports with a larger number of players. It features 8 coiled drinking hoses, so multiple athletes can grab a drink & get back at it! The PVC drinking tubes are coiled to avoid tangling when multiple players drink at once. The pressure valves adjust so each coil maintains a steady water flow while delivering & quickly shuts off when your athletes get back out on the field. Oversized air-filled pneumatic tires, allow the cart to more easily move where needed on the field.
Extra sanitizing tablets are inexpensive, always available & will help keep your tanker water fresh!
Our daily solution gets rid of small coolers, hand hauling & other time eating, less productive methods!
This is a buy-it-once solution to a recurring daily problem!
I hope my thoughts will help you make your best decision!
Check Out These Sports Hydration Tanker Features
- NEW & IMPROVED Cart design with a translucent blue tank
- Constructed of steel tube frame with aluminum bottom deck and top utility shelf
- Drinking tube constructed of non-corrosive PVC
- Rides and steers smoothly on four heavy-duty wheels with 10” pneumatic tires
- Front wheels swivel for easy maneuverability
- Equipped with optional use towing attachment
- Includes 8 coiled drinking hoses, sanitizing tablets, 35 gallon FDA, NSF approved tank
- Rechargeable 12V / 12amp Power Pack provides 8 hours of use
- Dimensions: 43”L x 20”W x 54”H – 140 lbs. (empty)