Coach JP’s Baseball Tips & Softball-Tips return policy
We like to keep things simple; for our customers and for ourselves. Here’s how our return policy works:
- You have 30 days to return defective or incorrectly shipped merchandise to us. Some products including custom orders are exempt due to the manufacturer’s policy, though we will do our best to correct any faulty or incorrectly shipped merchandise.
- The 30 day period starts on the date that your merchandise was delivered.
- You MUST receive Return Authorization in all circumstances. Please call us at 1-800-487-7432 10-7 EST.
Full Product Price Refunds: Have to meet the following conditions:
- If the merchandise has been opened, it must be returned with all of the original printed and packaging material
- The merchandise is not damaged to the extent that the damage will prevent its resale.
Shipping Costs: Shipping will be refunded in full only when an incorrect product has been sent or the product was defective.
In all other cases, the cost of shipping will not be refunded and return shipping is the customer’s responsibility.
You Will Receive A Full Refund Whenever:
- The merchandise was defective
- You received merchandise other than what was ordered
How to Return Your Merchandise:
- All books, CDs, DVDs, gloves and videos should be returned, with a note of explanation, to:
Baseball Tips Returns
100 Coxe Avenue #403
Asheville, NC 28801
- For all other returns, please call us at 1-800-487-7432 to make arrangements. Our customer service hours are 10 10 A.M to 7 P.M.EST Monday thru Friday. You may also choose to e-mail us at email@example.com. Our staff of coaches will get back to you via e-mail within one business day.
After 30 Days: Defective or faulty products that have not been used or damaged in any manner can be returned. Customer is responsible for return shipping. We reserve the right to deny any other exceptions. Any approved exceptions will incur a 15% restocking fee.
Need some help?
Being in the baseball, softball and sporting goods industry for over 20 years now, has helped us to understand that it's no small feat and sometimes challenging task to shop for the right baseball field equipment that will meet the needs of your city, school, club or league. That's why after all these years, we still pick up our phone and are available to provide the best in customer service to assist you in finding the perfect fit for your needs.
Don't be a stranger. We're here to help. Call 1-800-487-7432 or look for our chat box in the corner.