A Travel Baseball Bat Rack To Help Keep You Organized At Any Ballpark
Baseball bat rack travel models are usually junkie or lightweight plastic that just doesn’t last. This affordable steel model keeps your team’s bats organized and accessible. Hook the rack onto a chainlink fence and you can easily hold up to 10 bats, which is all you will need for any practice or games. The durable, solid steel construction is only 30″ wide so can fit in any bat bag. It weighs only 5 lbs. so light enough for travel baseball.
Our Steel Fence Model Is Practical, Portable & Easily Solves A Daily Dugout Problem!
Players can easily grab their favorite bat before heading to the on-deck circle It’s easy for coaches & equipment managers to keep bats off the floor of the dugout and in a designated location for batters and keeps equipment easily accessible. Use this bat rack in your team’s home field dugout or in the dugout on an opponent’s turf thanks to the hook-on design that can be easily attached to most chain-link fences.
Lots Of Benefits & An Affordable Purchase
- Steel construction resists bending or warping over the course of the season
- Hooks allow easy hanging on any chain-link fence, allowing set up at almost any ballpark
- Holds up to 10 bats at once, keeping the dugout floor clear of equipment
- 30 in. length saves valuable space in cramped dugouts to prevent players from accidentally running into the rack and knocking off bats
- This lightweight rack weighs 5 lb. and can easily be taken from one game or practice to the next
If You Are Tired Of Tripping Over Baseball Bats In Your Dugout… This is the least costly solution we have we’ve offered!
Looking for a permanent mount bat rack instead? Click here!
Permanent Mount Bat Rack That Holds 14