OUR ECONOMICAL SOFTBALL PITCHERS SCREEN!
A softball pitchers screen can come in many grades. Our Black Light Series is built for light to medium use but has qualities that make it worth its price point so it is more for those who do not require a pro series softball pitchers screens rather than to be thought of as low quality. Our Black Light Series frames are plenty good enough IF players are taught to transport them with a simple reasonable amount of care.
In other words, don’t drag them and do place them, rather than carelessly drop them hard.
The frames are rustproof powder-coated steel and the double-sided slip-over net is all you could want and now feature pro heavy #60 double-sided poly nets that resist water and have built-in UV protection! Use reasonable care and you’ll get years of good use from this softball screen!
This Softball Pitching Screen Features:
- Frames Are Powder Coated Tubular Steel & Resist Rust – Bolts Together For Quick Assembly
- Heavy #60 Weatherproof UV Treated 2-Sided Nets Are Polyethylene So Don’t Absorb Water & Won’t Rot Or Mold
- Multiple Uses: For All Bases, A Temporary Drill Station Backstop, For Outfield BP Bucket Tender, Bullpen & As A Catcher Backstop
- Inexpensive Optional Wheel Kits To Add Ease & Longer-Life To All Baseball Field Screens
What I Like About This Screen
Basically, its the adult size and strength in relation to its cost!
But if you are in need of something in this price range and don't use it for up close batting drills or transport it carelessly, it will serve you well.
For its large size, it is still light enough to be easily carried by two players during daily use on a ball field or in a gym. The 7 ft square design is adult size! The frame is steel and powder coated black for added rust resistance. The net is very heavy, actually, a pro-quality #60 polyethylene so will not absorb water or rot. Its also been UV treated so is quite weatherproof. The net simply slips over the top of the frame in a pillowcase style so the heavy #60 gauge net is actually two nets-worth of protection.
I like the size as well as the offset location of the cutout. The offset and larger than normal-cutout allow both LH and RH pitchers to use the screen. Cutout shape and distance from the ground can also work to protect many wheel type softball pitching machines to protect that valuable piece of equipment and the more valuable person feeding the machine! Coach Notes:
I hope this helps you decide if this softball pitchers screen is what you need!
- Extend the life of your screens Always store your netting & frames indoors during winter & offseasons Cold winter winds are actually very abrasive and will shorten the life of your net
- Extra care to finish your delivery behind the protective netted area
- Adding our inexpensive wheel kit will add even more life to your purchase plus allow for single person transport
|Catch Net Height||7'|
|Catch Net Width||7'|
|Net Material||#60 Polyethylene|