Your cart is currently empty!
Power Alley Batting Cage Inexpensive Entry Level Batting Cage
$199.99 – $599.99
Our Best Entry Level Inexpensive Batting Cage
This Backyard Affordable Model Will Last
22′ L x 12′ W x 9′ H & Expandable
Purchase 2 Sections For 44 Ft. Length
Our Entry Level Inexpensive Batting Cage Opens Worlds
Our Inexpensive Batting Cage Is The Best Bet For Interested Baseball Parents On A Tight Budget! It is small in length at just 22 ft. long but can be extended now or in the future by simply purchasing another 22 ft. section. Yet, it is still tall enough at 9+ ft. tall and wide enough for teens too! Is it as good as our much more expensive backyard batting cages? Of course not! But if you are looking for your budding ballplayer(s) to get hundreds and even thousands of swings that they won’t get otherwise…
THIS INEXPENSIVE BATTING CAGE IS GREAT FOR SMALL BACKYARDS!
Add An Affordable Matching Pitching Machine & Hit Real Leather Baseballs or Softballs – All with Free Shipping Too! Our Heater Baseball or Heater Softball Pitching Machines dial in accurate fastballs from 25-50+ mph and matches seamlessly with the Power Alley Cage Harness for easy setup and break down. Just plug it in and hit. Add the auto ball feeder or coach can manually “pitch” to his hitter(s) while standing safely outside the batting cage itself.
- The unique design uses rustproof fiberglass frame & strong small-hole poly cage net – good for softball, baseball plus golf whiffle balls
- All cage sections are 22’ long… just combine 2 Sections for longer 44 ft. inexpensive batting cage
- Manual or auto-feed with our matching Heater Pitching Machines from outside the batting cage or throw live batting practice from inside (Not suggested for 22’ model & only with the youngest hitters and a highly aware “coach” – Safety First!
If you have been thinking about a 1st batting cage for your younger players… this is an ideal choice for families on a budget and/or in a smaller backyard. Even the black frame and black color net seem to blend into the backyard without having any industrial look… very inconspicuous, considering it is larger-than-a-tent size.
The Bottom Line Is That Hitters Will Really Improve… Right In Their Own Backyard… And without breaking the bank!
Players of any age can use it without damaging the net or frame however, if your players are a bit older, you may want to check out the big sister to this model, the Xtender Backyard Batting Cage. Either way, you will get better… faster and have tons of fun right out your own backdoor!
I hope my thoughts have helped you decide!
Affordable Power Alley Inexpensive Batting Cage Delivers Innovation & Quality!
It will be a centerpiece for your own backyard baseball or fastpitch softball training (and maybe your neighborhood). Built for ease-of-use and durability, the Power Alley Portable Batting Cage sets up quickly. The unique fiberglass pole design, strong weather-proof nylon netting & steel ground stakes provide unmatched strength & support yet will withstand the harshest elements. (you must take it down during any snow-season!)
- 22′ Sections Join To Make Longer Cages
- Flexible Fiberglass Frame Won’t Rust
- Steel Ground Stakes & Guy Lines Add Stability
- Weatherproof UV Protected Nylon Net
- Built-in Heater Pitching Machine Harness
|Batting Cage Ht.||9 Ft.|
|Batting Cage Net||Golf Ball Hole Size|
|Frame Included||Yes! A Complete Kit|