An Inexpensive Baseball Catch Net For Backyard Baseball Training!
Baseball Sock Net – A Vital Tool In A Small Space That Features Multiple Uses For Players & Teams is vital to own because of its numerous uses:
Its a convenient batting station, a target for pitchers & catchers, a fielder’s screen, and for catch & throw ground ball drills & relays.
Balls are neatly collected in the sock and can then be easily transferred into a bucket for reuse.
The frame is built from powder-coated rustproof steel.
The adult size 7′ x 7′ frame assembles easily so collects more mis-hits than the smaller toyish products usually seen in this price category
- The upgraded weather-treated #60 polyethylene netting is a “pillowcase” style that you lace at the bottom for a secure fit.
- The sock portion of the net features a huge 53″ W x 49″ H cutout that gobbles up all those mis-hits and less-than-perfect throws!
- The entire baseball sock net fits in any small space: garage, backyard, driveway, ballfield.
- The wheel kit is worth the investment if you have the extra budget.
This Baseball Sock Net Catch Net Features:
- Powder Coated Tubular Steel & Resist Rust Frame – Bolts Together For Quick Assembly
- Heavy #60 Weatherproof UV Treated 2-Sided Nets Are Polyethylene So Don’t Absorb Water & Won’t Rot Or Mold
- Gives You Multiple Reasons To Own A Baseball Sock Net: Batting station, Pitchers & Fielders Target
- Inexpensive Optional Wheel Kits To Add Ease & Longer-Life To All Baseball Field Screens
More swings make for better hitters!
Combine this affordable baseball sock net with any batting tee or auto soft toss machine for a solo & very portable batting station for the backyard, ballpark… or both!
I hope these comments have helped you!
|Net Material||#60 Weatherproof Poly|
|Sock Net Height||7′|
|Sock Net Width||7′|
|Sock Size||53″ W x 49″ H|