The Best Home Plate Mat Baseball Mat You Can Buy!
A home plate mat is junk scrap for many distributors so 4 years ago, I walked into a turf manufacturer’s plant and found the best baseball stance mats I have ever found, though I’ve always carried only pro-quality stuff.
It’s a buy-it-once product!
- These are simply the best baseball home plate mats even though they look like all the others on the market.
- They have a thicker, heavier face weight of virgin turf with the same quality white inlaid turf lines.
- The artificial home plate is inlaid and will not curl at the corners over time like the junkie-versions.
- The backing is still the best 5 mil cushioned thickness.
- They won’t mildew or rot and can stay outdoors all winter long. Great for indoors too!
- The newer clay color really stands out while the green blends into its surroundings.
Our Turf Is All-Pro Quality
Both the plain green 6’ x 12’ batting mats & more popular home plate mats are made of Pro Sports-Turf, the highest quality turf available, and designed to give a softer, more realistic feel while outlasting most others. The mat itself is constructed from an extremely dense 36 oz. spring set “Bermuda” turf pile with a 5mm urelon foam cushion that essentially doubles the total thickness. These spike-resistant batting mats measures approximately 3/4″ thick and the mat can be used anywhere outdoors or indoors to protect indoor flooring and gym floors!
It’s designed to hold up against the repeated batter’s twisting and will perform for many seasons without the need for frequent replacement, like so many other similar-looking products. Made in Dalton, Georgia, the carpet manufacturing capital of the world, the mat is constructed on-site by people who manufacture and install turf in many pro and college stadiums.
I hope this helps you with your buying decision!
Use Indoors & Outdoors On Any Surface
Our Spike-Resistant Home Plate Mat
Permanent White Turf Batter’s Box Lines
Plain Batting Mats & Inlaid Home Plate Models