A Tough Pro Batting Cage Frame For Everyday Team Use
All batting cage frame systems are real assets from day one, but heavy use and weather will take its toll… often in only a season or two.
Since most people do not buy batting cages very often, you rely on pictures and prices, and that can be a coin flip.
I can’t speak for every batting cage on the market but I can tell you that these Team Batting Cage Frames will give you many years of good service, they will remain solid for years with an installation that most can manage without the need for an engineering degree or a garage full of tools.
The rustproof fittings are US-Made Steel and all you need will arrive with your 2 shipments; you just need to follow the clear instructions and get to hitting!
This Pro Team Quality Frame Is Engineered To Stand Up To Wind & Weather!
This Is Our Top-Selling Batting Cage Frame… for a lot of reasons!
Here are some notable features:
- Your 55′ Long Cage Net Needs Only 3 Frame Ribs
- Your 70′ Long Cage Net Needs Only 4 Frame Ribs
- The 15.5′ Wide Frame Fits All Our 12’ Or 14’ Wide Nets
- Includes USA Steel Fittings That Resist Rust
- Galvanized Steel Ground Sleeves Are Included
Our Complete Pro Batting Cage Frame
Here’s What’s Included:
- All parts & pieces needed to install a 55 or 70 ft. batting cage net
- Complete instructions & delivery in 2 shipments
Here’s What’s Not Included:
- A batting cage net (Choose any 12′ or 14′ wide net from our offerings). This flexible 15.5′ wide frame fits all
- Optional batting cage hanging kit. (includes 3 rustproof cables, clamps, turnbuckles, carabiners) & EZ instructions
- Optional batting cage accessories such as a turf hitting mat, baseball backstop, cage divider, or entry doors
(we have a batting cage accessories page for these items).
Complete Batting Cage Instructions
|Warranty Details||Pro-Rated Factory Warranty! (we have not had 1 return as of this writing.)|