Our Most Popular Pro Batting Cage Frame Fits 12′ & 14′ Wide Nets
A Tough Pro Batting Cage Frame For Everyday Team UseAll batting cage frame systems are real assets from day one, but heavy use and weather will take its toll… often in only a season or two. Since most people do not buy batting cages very often, you rely on pictures and prices, and that can be a coin flip. I can’t speak for every batting cage on the market but I can tell you that these Team Batting Cage Frames will give you many years of good service, they will remain solid for years with an installation that most can manage without the need for an engineering degree or a garage full of tools. The rustproof fittings are US-Made Steel and all you need will arrive with your 2 shipments; you just need to follow the clear instructions and get to hitting!
This Pro Team Quality Frame Is Engineered To Stand Up To Wind & Weather!
The rustproof galvanized steel frame sections are sunk into the included ground sleeves that you concrete into the ground to provide vertical strength. Additionally, angled bracing supports the end frame sections so your net stays in its original rectangular shape while ensuring your frame stays rigid & in place over years of ground movement.
This Is Our Top-Selling Batting Cage Frame... for a lot of reasons!
Elbows and ground sleeves are made in America of heavy wall 14 gauge 2¼" steel. Most steel poles that come from China are thinner, 18 gauge steel so are much weaker.
Your batting cage net hangs inside the frame to prevent balls from hitting a frame pole and ricocheting back while preserving your expensive batting cage net. Here are some notable features:
- Your 55' Long Cage Net Needs Only 3 Frame Ribs
- Your 70' Long Cage Net Needs Only 4 Frame Ribs
- The 15.5' Wide Frame Fits All Our 12’ Or 14’ Wide Nets
- Includes USA Steel Fittings That Resist Rust
- Galvanized Steel Ground Sleeves Are Included
Complete Batting Cage Instructions for 55DC Complete Batting Cage Instructions for 70DC
Our Complete Pro Batting Cage FrameHere's What’s Included:
- All parts & pieces needed to install a 55 or 70 ft. batting cage net
- Complete instructions & delivery in 2 shipments
- A batting cage net (Choose any 12' or 14' wide net from our offerings). This flexible 15.5' wide frame fits all
- Optional batting cage hanging kit. (includes 3 rustproof cables, clamps, turnbuckles, carabiners) & EZ instructions
- Optional batting cage accessories such as a turf hitting mat, baseball backstop, cage divider or entry doors (we have a batting cage accessories page for these items).
Complete Batting Cage Instructions
|Warranty Details||Pro-Rated Factory Warranty! (we have not had 1 return as of this writing.)|
|Choose Your Frame Size|
55 ft. Frame – $1359, 55 ft. Frame & 55 ft. Cable Hanging Kit – $1478, 70 ft. Frame – $1699, 70 ft. Frame & 70 ft. Cable Hanging Kit – $1838