Our Economical Pitchers L Screen 7′ x 7′ With 3′ x 3′ Cut Out
99 in stock
To ship outside continental USA call 770-487-9798
Economical Pitchers L Screen & Optional Wheel Kit
Rustproof Frame & Heavy #60 Pillowcase 2 Sided Net
Heavy 2-Sided #60 UV Protected Weatherproof Net
Black Powder-Coated Steel Frame Resists Rust
Light & Portable For Backyard Or Batting Cage
OUR ECONOMICAL PITCHING L SCREENA pitching screen can come in many grades. Our Black Light Series is built for light to medium use but has qualities that make it worth its price point. It is more for those who do not require a pro series pitchers L screen rather than to be thought of as low quality. Our Black Light Series frames are plenty good enough IF players are taught to transport them with a simple reasonable amount of care. In other words, don’t drag them and don't carelessly drop them hard when setting up or breaking down after practice. The frames are rustproof powder-coated steel and the double-sided slip-over net is all you could want and now feature pro heavy #60 double-sided poly nets that resist water and have built-in UV protection! Use reasonable care and you’ll get years of good use from this pitching L screen!
THIS SCREEN FEATURES:
- Pitching Screen Frame Is Powder Coated Tubular Steel | Resists Rust & Bolts Together Quickly
- The Heavy #60 Weatherproof UV Treated 2-Sided Nets Are Polyethylene So Don’t Absorb Water & Won’t Rot Or Mold
- An Inexpensive Optional Wheel Kit Adds Ease & Longer-Life To All Baseball Field Screens, Especially in A Batting Cage
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS ECONOMICAL PITCHING SCREENBasically, its the 7' x 7' adult size and net strength as related to its cost! But if you are in need of something in this price range and don’t use it for up close batting drills or transport it carelessly, it will serve you well. For its large size, it is still light enough to be easily carried by two players during daily use on a ball field or in a gym. (one, if you have the wheel kit). The 7 ft square design is adult size! The frame is steel and powder coated black for added rust resistance. The net is a very heavy pro-quality #60 polyethylene so it will not absorb water or rot. Its also been UV treated so it is quite weatherproof. Just slip the net over the top of the frame like a pillowcase and lace the bottom closed. The heavy #60 gauge net is actually two nets-worth of protection. Serves both LH and RH pitchers by simply reversing the sides. This is done so much easier with the optional wheel kit, especially helpful inside a batting cage, though a difference-maker on the field as well!
Coach Notes On Baseball or Softball Screens:
- Extend the life of your screens. Always store your netting & frames indoors during winter & offseasons Cold winter winds are actually very abrasive and will shorten the life of your net
- Take extra care to finish your delivery behind the protective netted area. Focus on focusing and stay safer!
- Adding an inexpensive wheel kit will add even more life to your purchase plus allow for single person transport
|L Screen Height||7'|
|L Screen Width||7'|