Good & Cheap Don’t Go Together With Team Bench Purchases
Team bench brands and models are not all the same. They just all look good when you buy them. It’s time that tells the difference!
I generally try to offer two competing brands or styles of most of our products.
But over the years and all the national trade shows and state baseball clinics that I have attended on my baseball-journeys,
I haven’t found any superior aluminum team bench choices out there… for any price!
We offer all the choices in player and dugout team bench models that you could ever want. Plenty of sizes, mounting style, and even team color choices!
All are top quality anodized aluminum and now you can have them in team colors too. (Great for making visiting teams use your team colors… LOL)!
Considering that you will have them for so many seasons because of their top quality, you really get value plus, they are really priced right!
These natural aluminum team bench models are made in the USA from anodized aluminum and available in lengths from
7 ½ feet long to 27 feet long (note there are no 27 footers in powder-coated team colors).
The seat planks and footboards are all 10″ deep, large enough for adults. Leg sections are really solid & rustproof, including the hardware.
You will only need to decide which of the 3 mounting options you prefer:
- Permanent In-ground mount, if you are pouring fresh concrete
- Portable mount for the easiest choice to clean around or move
- Surface mount with pre-drilled feet for previously-poured concrete
So, choose your length, choose your color, choose your mount
Then click our buy button with confidence… or call us toll-free with any questions. 800-487-7432 – 10am-7pm Mon-Fri
I hope this helps you to make a more informed buying decision!
- Our anodized aluminum team bench is available in lengths from 7 ½ feet long to 27 ft long
- You will want to decide which of the 3 mounting options you prefer
In-ground mount for fresh concrete, the surface mount where you will drill 4 holes per leg for existing concrete floors & portable mount for the ability to move your benches
- Our powder-coated team colors are not available in 27 ft models
- Ships knocked-down – Easy assembly required
- Anodized aluminum seats or powder-coated colors
- Safety end caps Included – Superior finish work
Specs & FYI
- Planks are 10″ deep with ribbed “no-slip surface”
- Legs are heavy-duty 2 3/8″ OD galvanized steel
- Team colors are powder-coated aluminum
- UV treated poly safety end caps – no sharp edges to snag people & clothes
- Shipped knocked down – some assembly required (no big project)
- The surface mount will require drilling 4 holes per leg (no big project)
- Ships by truck – we negotiated reasonable costs to you
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Best In Class – 5 yr limited warranty!
- Forest Green
- Team Red
- Navy Blue
- Royal Blue
- Natural Aluminum
- 7.5 Feet
- 15 Feet
- 21 Feet
- 27 Feet (not available in team colors)
- Portable Mount For Indoors & Outdoors On Any Surface
- Surface Mount For Existing Concrete Floor
- Permanent In-Ground Mount For Fresh Concrete Floors
|Bench Back||Regular Back|