Here’s The Last Batting Cage Frame You’ll Buy!
Here’s the batting cage frame for the program that knows what best quality looks like and has a bit more budget to invest in a buy-it-once product that will outlast many nets. It’s the new cantilever style with all the bells n whistles.
2” Diameter (extra thick 2.6 mil wall) Heavy Steel Poles | Premium Black Powder Coated
2-Piece Poles With Cantilever Top | Shares The Load & Keeps Net Rectangular
Individual Crank Winch On Each Pole | Aluminum-Machined Pulleys & Dual Ball Bearings (this is a big deal)
Rust-Resistant Hardware | PVC-Coated Aircraft Cable Will Last Years
Fits Standard & Custom Nets | (see our matching nets in your choice of size & strength)
This New Style Pro Batting Cage Frame Looks Different But Makes Sense
Each 2-pc. pole assembly has an angled cantilever top & its own winch that makes for an easier / quicker up & down with whatever net you add! No ladders or minimal tools required. It’s a great way to preserve your valuable batting cage net and with this style.
What’s A Cantilever Batting Cage?
Simply Choose Your Length Then Add Your Own Net – everything you need is included
- 55 Ft. Long Frame – comes with 8 of our 2 pc. poles, individual winches, all hardware & below-ground sleeves
- 70 Ft. Long Frame – comes with 10 of our 2 pc. poles, individual winches, all hardware & below-ground sleeves
- Got a custom net length (width doesn’t matter) because each of the poles can be placed where you want so can be used for odd net sizes. Call us to discuss any odd net sizes or other concerns – 800 487 7432 (10-7 Eastern time)
- We do recommend our 14 ft. tall nets in that they hang straightest and keep their rectangular shape.
- Scroll down to see the simple instructions
Here is your 21st-century pro batting cage. Choose your frame length and click here if you need one of our high-quality matching nets.
I hope my thoughts have helped you decide.