Big Bubba & Bubba Elite Batting Cage Parts & Accessories
We carry All-Big Bubba Batting Cage parts & accessories that are currently available.
This includes Big Bubba & Big Bubba Elite Batting Cage replacement parts & accessories, as well as parts for the same-looking private label units from
BSN SPORTS & THE ATHLETIC CONNECTION branded parts & accessories.
Frame pieces are the most common parts that get damaged during daily transport as well as the long poles that lift & lower each frame rib.
Accessories include team color vinyl replacement skirts, main replacement net with baffle, tires, wheels & transport dolly, ricochet cushion & thud pad.
Try us for all Big Bubba Batting Cage parts & Big Bubba Elite Batting Cage parts, even if they are not listed on this page!
We have some obscure parts so please call or email us before throwing away your older Big Bubba Batting Cage, Big Bubba Elite Batting Cage.
Here is a closer look at the parts drawing that may help you determine what parts you need!
See The Big Bubba Parts Breakdown PDF
Since there was a model change around 2012, you will want to know the age of your Big Bubba or Big Bubba Elite.
Call us toll-free with that information or if you are struggling to figure out what parts you need,
Be prepared to email us any pictures to email@example.com.
Most accessory items have not changed. This includes Big Bubba main net with baffle net, ricochet cushion, Big Bubba vinyl skirts, thud pad, tires & wheels.
It’s the frame parts & transport dolly that are typical items that may have changed from the older models.
I hope this helps aim you in the right direction!
Not sure? Call me at 800-487-7432.
Some Big Bubba Batting Cage Common Parts & Accessories Information
Here’s a Bubba Batting Turtle parts pdf
Here are some common replacement parts & accessories:
— Here are common parts & information you might need —
- U Lock Connector Tubes – These are the long poles used to raise & lower each rib section & are sold by the pair
- Side Frames – These consist of 2 legs & 1 cross member per arch/rib & can be interchanged between left & right sides
- Front L Tubes – These aluminum pieces can bend when the unit gets transported. Sold by the pair
- Ricochet Cushion – These are 6 ft. long outdoor weather black foam tubes. Sold per each & sets of 7 For Big Bubba & 15 for Elite
- Net & Baffle – This is original equipment. Fits both Big Bubba & Bubba Elite
- Vinyl Skirts – Fits both units. Now available in team colors for no extra cost
- Tires & Wheels – Sold per tire w/ wheel & in sets of 3. Make sure you order for Big Bubba or Bubba Elite!
- Transport Dolly – Complete unit (tire & wheel sold separately). Make sure you order for Big Bubba or Bubba Elite!
How Do I Know If I Have A Big Bubba Or Bubba Elite?
Since all replacement parts are not identical in both models (btw, vinyl skirts & replacement net accessories are), you may not know or recall what you purchased many seasons ago. To identify which model you have, compare these features:
Tires & Wheels are the easiest way to differentiate between models.
The Bubba Elite has larger tires with distinctive aluminum tubing
that goes over and around the 2 side tires & wheels
Bubba Elite Side Tires & Wheels
Coaches Platforms are standard equipment on the Bubba Elite though
you can purchase separately for either model.
Bubba Elite Coaches Platforms
Ricochet Cushion – Both models are shipped with these 6 ft. black ricochet cushions.
Bubba Elite covers all 3 frame ribs that are raised and lowered into place totaling 15 pieces.
Standard Big Bubba ships with 7 pieces that completely cushion the one frame rib
closest to the pitcher & adds 2 pieces in the back.
CALL US TOLL FREE 1 800 487 7432 (10-7 Eastern Time M-F)