Our Best Batting Tee | The Advanced Skills Tee | 2 Yr. Warranty
Here’s My Favorite Long-Lasting Batting Tee For Teams & Individual Ballplayers
A Best Batting Tee Sounds Quite Subjective… and it is.
Any tee work has the potential to help any hitter but I like tools that teach proper mechanics and gives immediate feedback just by using the product!
That’s why I have called this our best batting tee for your consideration and can recommend it without hesitation!
Many times a coach or dad does not know exactly how to teach specific mechanics and corrections or perhaps what is wrong. Other times, coaches cannot monitor every hack that their players take, so why not let the Advanced Skills Tee do the teaching!
Here’s How This Hitting Tee Can Dare to Be The Best Batting Tee You Own!:
- The Forward Arm – The forward arm eliminates dropping the hands and trailing shoulder (or for that matter, pulling up with the front shoulder) as young players incorrectly try to lift the ball instead of swinging on a proper high to low bat path to encourage proper backspin of the well-hit flyball. When players try to uppercut the ball, they will likely hit the back of the arm.
Players and coaches get immediate feedback when they swing incorrectly.
- The Outside Barrier – The flexible outside barrier/antenna gives the player and coach immediate feedback when hands and arms get too far away from the body. When swinging incorrectly, the end of the bat will hit this barrier audibly alerting the hitter that they are taking a swing that will be too slow and prevent them from using all the natural power they possess. The idea here is that a short, quick path to the ball will create a short, quick and more powerful swing, no matter the age or size of the player. When a hitter swings correctly, the ball will fly off the tee with maximum velocity.
- The Brush Cup – This simple device (displayed below) allows for players to get good results without having to “pick” the ball with complete perfection. It also allows for the descending blow needed to create backspin on the ball. Backspin is where line drives become wall bangers and wall bangers become home runs. Backspin is one of those topics discussed in the dugouts and clubhouses of high-level hitters… or should be!
Note: You can even set the ball & tee for practicing hitting pitches that are outside of the strike zone!
The Bottom Line On This Awesome Hitting Tee
Tee work can and should be stressed from Little League through pro ball. This is a creative softball & baseball training device that will give you a complete tee station when combined with one of our hitting nets or batting cages.
The Advanced Skills Tee is tough enough for high school or college fastpitch programs… so it certainly will hold up in any backyard or travel ball setting; even when left outside.
Our (AST) Advanced Skills Tee has a unique, patented design that trains hitters to develop a quick, compact swing. This tee is a practice station & training aid, it cures casting & shoulder-dipping, two by-products of poor swing mechanics.
Our (AST) Advanced Skills Tee is our best batting tee. It has a unique, patented design that trains hitters to develop a quick, compact swing. Our best batting tee is a practice batting station & training aid in one, it cures casting & dropping the back shoulder; two bi-products of poor swing mechanics.
Developed by a high school coach, the tee’s forward arm eliminates uppercut-type swings and the outside barrier will prevent a looping swing. The ball (use any type) is placed on a brush cup holder that lets you hit it cleanly with no shock to the bat or hands. You can hit the ball anywhere in the strike zone since the tee height can be adjusted from 24 to 40 inches and the forward arm is movable.
Made of durable polyurethane, the same material used to make pitching machine dimple balls, the Advanced Skills Tee easily withstands high bat speeds, team practices, and outdoor weather conditions. The tee’s base can be filled with sand or water for extra stability, and the entire tee can quickly be disassembled for storage & transportation.
You may wear it out but I doubt you will break it!
Not Convinced? Keep Reading!
Developed by a high school coach, the tee’s forward arm eliminates uppercut-type swings and the outside barrier will prevent a looping swing. The ball (use any type) is placed on a brush cup holder that lets you hit it cleanly with no shock to the bat or hands or chipping of expensive wood bats. You can hit the ball anywhere in the strike zone, since the tee height can be adjusted from 24 to 40 inches and the forward arm is movable.
Made of durable polyurethane, the same material used to make dimpled pitching machine balls, the Advanced Skills Tee easily withstands high bat speeds, team practices and outdoor weather conditions. The tee’s base can be filled with sand or water for extra stability, and the entire tee can quickly be disassembled for storage & transportation.
The forward arm design also eliminates “dipping” or dropping the hands and trailing shoulder. If you “dip” with the AST, you hit the back of the arm. This forces you to take the bat straight down to the ball, leveling the swing at the point of contact.
The Outside Barrier
Prevents the long, “casting” swing that occurs when the arms are extended too far from the body.
If a player’s bat or arms are extended prematurely the bat head will slap the flexible upright barrier post. This simple barrier teaches the concept of “keeping the hands inside the ball” and coaches no longer have to place the tee adjacent to a fence or screen to force hitters to compact their swing.
The outside barrier rotates around the tee to accommodate left or right-handed hitters and it moves with the forward arm to force hitters to rotate their hips and torso and extend their hands only at the point of contact.
The actual ball holder is made from brush bristles, which works equally well for holding baseballs, softballs, wiffle or poly balls. This custom cup brush is 10 times more durable than traditional rubber tube ball holders. Plus, the brush gives hitters a clean “swish” through the ball with no shock to batters hands from the bat…. no wood bat damage either.
This Best Batting Tee Is Known For Its Durable Construction
The tubing is molded from polyurethane, a flexible material like rubber, but much more durable. Polyurethane is a great material for products that must withstand impact and stress yet remain flexible, like batting tees. This premium material is why the Advanced Skills Tee will last many times longer than a traditional rubber tee. Now you understand why I call it our best batting tee!
What Do Baseball Coaches Say?
“Our team trains daily on the Advanced Skills Tee. The forward arm and outside barrier helps our players create a proper swing plane and stay short to the ball. These tees are extremely durable and the brush cup ball holder is a great idea, they have held up for years. I would recommend them to any baseball program.”
– Stan McKeever, Head Coach at National Champion La Cueva High School in Albuquerque, NM
“Immediately upon seeing the tee, I noticed the bad habits that could be corrected with the simple design it employs. The AST has become an important teaching tool for Lafayette High Baseball. One pleasant surprise has been the durability.”
– Jay Domengeaux, Head Coach at Lafayette High School in Louisiana
|Warranty Details||You may wear it out but I doubt you will break it! –JP|