A Batting Station That Works As A Soft Toss & Tee Station Plus Bullpen Backstop!
It’s a batting station plus a bullpen backstop & target that’s permanent (or semi-permanent when you place the legs into included ground sleeves).
It works great as a tee & soft toss station. It’s a great design and cheaper than adding a batting cage.
It’s Worth It For Its Multiple Functions
The simple cable system that runs left to right across the net-bottom is well thought out and designed to save players time as it captures batted or thrown balls in one spot of the recessed net. Same idea when it’s used as a bullpen catcher so it can serve multiple functions.
Side by side, it will cover 2 bullpens & both catchers!
It can even be installed permanently or semi-permanently using ground sleeves!
A Portable Baseball Backstop Hitting Station Has To Be Large & Tough
Installed dimensions are 10′ High x 11′ Wide x 1.5′ Deep, so it’s pro-size large and features a heavy 2-3/8″ diameter rustproof, galvanized steel frame. A heavy weatherproof UV protected outdoor net is included and should last many seasons, even longer if you will take the net down during the offseason.
I don’t understand why many more high schools don’t invest in these units? I know it is not inexpensive but it is a permanent solution that you cannot build for much less and likely not for this permanent-solution quality!
(Note that the turf mat in the picture is not included).
Our turf batting mats can be found here.
Here are the simple BaseballHittingStation instructions
I hope my comments have helped you.
From Our Batting Station Manufacturer
- Galvanized steel frame provides sturdy support for the netting and resists the force of practice hits
- 1.75 in. mesh net absorbs baseballs without wearing out or tearing from stress
- Cable along the bottom of the net keeps balls contained to prevent ricocheting and offers for easy shagging.
- Ground sleeves allow permanent or semi-permanent installation near the baseball field
- Can be used for hitting drills that require a tee or soft-toss batting practice for single players or entire teams