A Batting Station That Works As A Soft Toss & Tee Station Plus Bullpen Backstop!
A batting station that is permanent (or semi-permanent when you place the legs into included ground sleeves). It can also easily work as a soft toss station & a batting tee station too. It’s a great idea and cheaper than adding a batting cage. I like the concept of also using it as a bullpen catcher or with your bullpen catchers so it can serve two functions. Side by side will cover 2 bullpen catchers!
The simple cable system that runs left to right across the net-bottom is well thought out and designed to save players time as it captures batted or thrown balls in one spot of the recessed net.
A Hitting Station Has To Be Large & Tough
Installed dimensions are 10′ High x 11′ Wide x 1.5′ Deep, so it’s pro-size large and features a heavy 2-3/8″ diameter rustproof, galvanized steel frame. A heavy weatherproof UV protected outdoor net is included and should last many seasons, even longer if you will take the net down during the offseason.
It can even be installed permanently or semi-permanently using ground sleeves!
I don’t understand why many more high schools don’t invest in these units? I know it is not inexpensive but it is a permanent solution that you cannot build for much less and likely not for this permanent-solution quality!
(Note that the turf mat and concrete in the picture are not included).
Our turf batting mats can be found here.
From Our Batting Station Manufacturer
- Galvanized steel frame provides sturdy support for the netting and resists the force of practice hits
- 1.75 in. mesh net absorbs baseballs without wearing out or tearing from stress
- Cable along the bottom of the net keeps balls contained to prevent ricocheting and offers an easy cleanup
- Ground sleeves allow permanent or semi-permanent installation near the baseball field
- Can be used for hitting drills that require a tee or soft-toss batting practice for single players or entire teams
I hope my comments have helped you.