Oversize Capacity Football Water Station Saves Extra Trips | Tow It On & Off The Field
A football water station is now as common as game film for teams of any level, not just the NFL! Hot weather practices where many players need to be served at once is the most common need we all have. Players working in units take water breaks in units so a 16 hose and nozzle system that allows ample distance between players is more than a convenience; it is a practical time-saver!
If you have a large team of athletes and are far from a convenient source where many can get a water break at once, this one-time purchase may be perfect for you. (And yes, we even offer a similar bit larger 100-gallon football hydration system too).
It’s Football Hydration With All The Extras You Would Want
This Is Our Smaller Capacity Tow-Able Water System
- 65-gallon tank with a top-filling lid on 40 x 48 metal frame with 12” tires (not for highway use)
- 16 drinking nozzles on well-spaced 5 ft. quick disconnect coiled hoses that resist mold
- Larger food-grade tank hoses, fittings & pumps – all clean easily
- 2- 3.0 GPM 12-volt pumps (one for each side) with 35 amp rechargeable battery & charger.
- Lightweight aluminum frame steers easily
- Wide-set wheels make this a more stable unit to transport
- Oversize 10″ flat-free tires handle any terrain or surface
- Inline water strainer keeps pumps clean of contaminates
- Handy oversized deep storage shelf hauls coolers, dummies, trainers supplies etc.
- Optional slip over insulated cover keeps water 2 hrs. colder, longer
Our Football Hydration Station Has Options
Though these units ship complete and assembled, there are a few options you might consider.
The ice funnel is designed for programs that use these tankers frequently. Though the 8″ tank lid opening is quite large, corralling bags or scoops of ice can still become a daily hassle followed by constant clean-up. So for you, here is the problem-solver (you also save with free shipping when purchased with your tanker).
The insulated cover is designed in various sizes for all our football water cows & stations. It will benefit those who find an advantage in adding another 2 hours of ice-time to a full tank of cold water. (you also save with free shipping when purchased with your tanker).
The bottom line is this is a best-in-class hi-capacity football hydration station mounted on a larger stable platform with extra storage.
If the size fits your team’s needs, I’d be all over it. If not, we have a larger capacity model below.
I hope my thoughts have helped you see the quality of our entire line-up.
48″ W x 60″ L x 41″ H
Shipping Weight 260 Lbs.