A Rechargeable 35 Gallon Water Wagon Brand That Fits The NFL & Fits Your Team Too
There’s A Reason This Is The Most Popular Water Wagon In The Series
- 35-gallon tank with top filling top-lid
- 8 drinking nozzles on 5 ft. quick disconnect coiled hoses that resist mold
- Food-grade tank, hoses & pumps clean easily
- 3.0 GPM 12-volt pump with 9 amp rechargeable battery & charger
- Lightweight aluminum frame steers easily & fits through standard door openings
- Oversize 10″ flat-free tires handle any terrain or surface
- Inline water strainer keeps pumps clean of contaminates
- Optional slip over insulated cover keeps water 2 hrs. colder, longer
Pull It Or Tow It From Your Training Room To Your Practice Or Game Field
Though a full water wagon is a lot of weight, you don’t have to be a lineman to move it. Again, it’s just well-designed & well-built!
Our Football Water Wagon Stations Have Options
Though these units ship complete and assembled, there are a few options you might consider.
The ice funnel is designed for programs that use these tankers frequently. Though the 8″ tank lid opening is quite large, corralling bags or scoops of ice can still become a daily hassle followed by constant clean-up. So for you, here is the problem-solver (you also save with free shipping when purchased with your tanker).
The insulated cover is designed in various sizes for all our football water cows & stations. It will benefit those who find an advantage in adding another 2 hours of ice-time to a full tank of cold water. (you also save with free shipping when purchased with your tanker).
The bottom line is a very good size and team capacity on a very mobile platform.
I hope my thoughts have helped.
33″ W x 42″ L x 41″ H
20″ X 34″ X 4″ Deep Upper Storage Deck
Shipping Weight 225 Lbs.