Our Largest Capacity Football Hydration Station Saves Extra Trips | Tow It On & Off The Field
A football hydration station is now as common as game film for teams of any level, not just the NFL! Hot weather practices where many players need to be served at once is a common need we all have. Athletes drill in units & take water breaks in units so a 16 hose and nozzle system that allows ample distance between players is more than a convenience; it’s a needed time-saver!
If you have a large team and need a convenient football hydration system where many take a water break at one time, this largest-capacity football hydration station may be a perfect fit. (And yes, we offer a similar bit smaller 65-gallon football hydration system too.
It’s A Football Water Cow Hydration Station With All The Extras You Would Want
This Is Our Largest Capacity Tow-Able Football Water Station
- 65-gallon tank with a top-filling lid on 40 x 48 metal frame with 12” tires (not for highway use)
- 16 drinking nozzles on well-spaced 5 ft. quick disconnect coiled hoses that resist mold
- Larger food-grade tank hoses, fittings & pumps – all clean easily
- 2- 3.0 GPM 12-volt pumps (one for each side) with 35 amp rechargeable battery & charger.
- Lightweight aluminum frame steers easily
- Wide-set wheels make this a more stable unit to transport
- Oversize 10″ flat-free tires handle any terrain or surface
- Inline water strainer keeps pumps clean of contaminates
- Handy oversized deep storage shelf hauls coolers, dummies, trainers supplies etc.
- Optional slip over insulated cover keeps water 2 hrs. colder, longer
Our Football Water Stations Have Options
Though these units ship complete and assembled, there are a few options you might consider.
The ice funnel is designed for programs that use these tankers frequently. Though the 8″ tank lid opening is quite large, corralling bags or scoops of ice can still become a daily hassle followed by constant clean-up. So for you, here is the problem-solver (you also save with free shipping when purchased with your tanker).
The insulated cover is designed in various sizes for all our football water cows & stations. It will benefit those who find an advantage in adding another 2 hours of ice-time to a full tank of cold water. (you also save with free shipping when purchased with your tanker).
If the size fits your team’s needs, I’d be all over it. If not, we have a smaller-capacity model below.
I hope my thoughts have helped you see the quality of our entire line-up.
60″ W x 90″ L x 72″ H
Shipping Weight 600 Lbs.