Aluminum Team Bench With No Back
Team Bench With No Back
Any brand of team bench looks good when you take delivery. Unfortunately, some just don’t stay looking good after a few seasons of weather & use.
Originally developed as baseball benches, this lineup is found in dugouts on sidelines, courtside and anywhere else players rest and where budget dictates needed savings.
Though we usually offer competing product brands (because I feel strongly about customers having a choice), here is our exception.
Our Only Bench Without Back
We have not found another brand with a combination of good build, great price, all lengths & mounting styles for indoor or outdoor & optional team colors too.
We have over a decade of customers using this line used as a baseball bench, football bench, soccer bench or any other sport. They stay looking good without the inherent rust and loose or weak joints I’ve found in others.
I personally prefer the models with back over these plank seat models or the bench with back & the 20-inch deep top shelf just because I hate tripping over loose equipment on my dugout floor but the bench without back is perfect for those who need to save some budget.
Choose Your Length, Mount & Optional Color
• Length – 7′, 15′, 21′, 27′ – (think 18″ wide per player)
• Portable Mount – is simplest to clean around
• Surface Mount – is for bolting on to cured concrete
• In-Ground Mount – is best with a new concrete floor or when digging holes to fill with bags of Quickrete
• Standard Color – Natural aluminum with optional team color red, royal, navy or forest green
I hope you will consider these made-in-USA quality models in whatever lengths and style you prefer.