TIP AND ROLL BLEACHERS
WHO BUYS Aluminum BLEACHERS Very often?
No one seems to purchase aluminum bleachers often enough to have a real view of what makes for a good purchase. That seems to be the recurring conversation I have with new customers. Even our Athletic Director-customers who oversee so many sports programs don’t buy bleachers often enough to know the good from the bad.
Well… considering that I never purchased a bleacher or a team bench as a coach… it became my job to learn the products for my customers.
WHAT I’VE FOUND ABOUT WHAT MAKES for SUPERIOR BLEACHERS
- Good & Cheap Don’t Go Together
- Manufacturers Who Only Build Bleachers & Benches Tend To Produce A Better Product
- Manufacturers Who Have Decades Of Experience Produce Fewer Customer Complaints
WHAT’S GOOD ABOUT OUR BLEACHERS
- USA Made for the last 27+ years
- In-house engineers, designers, fabricators & certified welders who produce standard team bleachers and custom bleachers too
- Consistent quality aluminum extrusion (think foot & seat planks) delivered from some of the larger players in the USA-market
My bleacher-buying summary is surprisingly simple
- Figure how many you want to seat 1st!
- Then check the footprint you have to work with to figure if you prefer more rows & less width or fewer rows & wider look.
- Buy anodized or powder coated aluminum models with welded frames that are USA-Made from factories who specialize and have been around for a long time
- Get a warranty. You won’t likely use it but the quality is more assured with a longer warranty!
Let us know how we can help you further.
Contact Us By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us By Phone: 800-487-7432 (10-7 EST – M-F)
Need some help?
We are here to serve and are standing by to listen to your needs and match the right baseball field equipment solutions at the right price for your budget.
Don't hesitate to call!
Being in the baseball, softball and sporting goods industry for over 20 years now, has helped us to understand that it's no small feat and sometimes challenging task to shop for the right baseball field equipment that will meet the needs of your city, school, club or league. That's why after all these years, we still pick up our phone and are available to provide the best in customer service to assist you in finding the perfect fit for your needs.
Don't be a stranger. We're here to help. Call 1-800-487-7432 or look for our chat box in the corner.