WHO BUYS ALUMINUM BLEACHERS VERY OFTEN?
Not many purchase aluminum bleachers often enough to have a real view of what makes for a good purchase.
That seems to be the recurring conversation I have with new customers.
Call & lets discuss if I can assist you!
Coach JP Pero
Read our Aluminum Bleachers Basics to understand how to choose bleachers for your seating needs. Click Here
WHAT I’VE FOUND ABOUT WHAT MAKES for SUPERIOR ALUMINUM BLEACHERS
- Good & Cheap Don’t Go Together
- Manufacturers Who Only Build Aluminum Bleachers & Benches Tend To Produce A Better Product
- Manufacturers Who Have Decades Of Experience Produce Fewer Customer Complaints
WHAT’S GOOD ABOUT OUR BLEACHERS
- USA Made Aluminum Bleachers for the last 27+ years
- In-house engineers, designers, fabricators & certified welders who produce standard team bleachers and custom aluminum bleachers too
- Consistent quality aluminum extrusion (think foot & seat planks) delivered from some of the larger players in the USA-market
My bleacher-buying summary is surprisingly simple
- Figure how many you want to seat 1st! (Think 18″ width per person)
- Then check the footprint you have to work with to figure if you prefer more rows & less width or fewer rows & wider look.
- Buy anodized aluminum models with welded frames that are USA-Made from factories who specialize & have years of history
- Get a warranty! You won’t likely use it but the quality is more assured when you see a solid warranty!