The Big Mouth Bow Net
Lightweight BowNet Is Portable & High-Wind Resistant & Priced For Backyard Baseball Training!
- A Perfect Backyard Net For Solo Player
- Durable Enough For Older Players Too
- Net & Frame Fits All Car Trunks
- For Home Training & Travel Baseball Teams
- So Portable & High Wind Stable
- 90 Seconds Up & 30 Seconds Down - here's the install instructions.
- Need A Matching Portable Batters Sock Net?
- FREE EZ Storage Bag… a $29.99 value
A Good Sock Net is Standard Equipment For All Baseball Hitters!
Our Newest Backyard & Portable Travel Nets are actually a series of baseball nets.
- This Free Standing Big Mouth Battes Sock Net (in 7'x7' & oversize 8'x8')
- This Free Standing Baseball Catch Net (in 7'x7' & oversize 8'x8')
Many Batters Have a Need, a Budget and Limited Space Too. Most home practice has to deal with setting up and taking down too. So, if this sounds like you, the BowNet Series is your play.
- The Big Mouth set-up size is 7' x 7' or Pro Model at 8' x 8'
- Powder coated metal base
- Fiberglass frame poles
- Recommended space is approx 12' x 13' minimum
- Take down easily for quick storage & travel baseball portability
- Total weight 18 - 20 lbs
For Home Training & All Age Travel Baseball Teams!
There are certain items that all budding ballplayers must have to train at home.
A catch net is certainly one item of importance, regardless of your age, skill level or the position you play.
You will always want to swing and that means batting tee work and soft toss drills so a portable catch net is in order. Most are very heavy and some are way too large for the typical backyard or garage so you certainly might be interested in this new series designed for home training of ballplayers.
If you are serious about becoming the hitter you can be… you will want to swing at home!
And that means having a really good portable batting tee to go with your catch net or sock net to give you a batting tee station.
If you are lucky, a portable soft toss machine can be added to the same catch net or sock net…perfect stations for training by yourself at home… where space can be a problem.
For The Fastpitch Travel Coach? Absolutely!
Pre Game in most parks is hit n miss… mostly miss.
Warm up your entire roster with an assigned coach or dad and a bucket of balls with one of our portable nets. The price is certainly right!
Got Any Bigger – Faster – Stronger?
Bow Nets are tough enough and a good buy, but if your needs are for heavier duty nets and frames that may need to handle weathering and heavy team uses…check out our collection of Pro Quality Catch Nets and Frames.