A Basic Batting Cage Frame But Good For Backyard or Teams On A Budget
A simple rib system, when sunk in ground to the 30” depths of its included ground sleeves… will perform for many seasons without fail. 4 ribs covers our 55 ft cages and 5 ribs prevents sagging in our 70 ft models.
All you need to add is:
A Standard Batting Cage Net – (55 or 70 ft length & 12 or 14 ft width)
Our Cable Kit - (the cables, clamps and turnbuckles) to hang your net easiest
… and you are done.
Anything else you add is strictly an option of your choosing.
Here’s our Batting Cage Accessories Page if you want to have a look
Cable Kit Parts List:
- 3- 3/8” x 6” galvanized turnbuckles – (for tightening your cable net)
- 200 or 300 ft - 3/16” galvanized cable – (for 3 lengths of cable that run the length of your batting cage. Top left, top right & down the center to reduce net sag)
- 12 maleable galvanized cable clamps – (these go on the opposite cable end from your turnbuckles)
- 64 -5/16” spring loaded, zinc coated snap clips – (for attaching the cage net to your cable system if you have a 55 ft batting cage)
- 72 -5/16” spring loaded, zinc coated snap clips –
(for attaching the cage net to your cable system if you have a 70 ft. batting cage)